The November/December issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the November/December 2018 NEBLINE!
We now have a web-friendly and mobile-friendly edition – Easy to Read & Browse!!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – https://newsroom.unl.edu/announce/lancasterextension
- “Youth voice” benefits youth, communities: 4-H provides multiple opportunities for Youth Voice
- Finding time for fitness over the holidays
- Pumpkin pudding recipe
- Successful Farmer Series starts January 4
- Plan now for pesticide applicator training
- Tree seedlings available for spring planting
- Cockroaches: Unwanted home invaders
- Fresh water for wildlife important in winter
- Ice suncatcher activity
- Garden guide: Things to do in November and December
- Stay connected with the family during the holidays – and all year round
- Upcoming early childhood trainings
- Upcoming Green Industry Conferences (Nebraska Turfgrass Conference, Great Plains Growers Conference, Nebraska Great Plains Conference)
- Be a Master Gardener
- Heart of 4-H Award Winners (November: Erica Peterson) (December: Kristyn Jones)
- AKSARBEN 4-H Results, 4-H Awards & Scholarships, Re-enrollment Time, 2018 Horse Awards, Upcoming Workshops for 4-H Members
- Meet new nutrition staff member Tala Farouki, Extension Assistant
- 2018 UNL Service Awards: Soni Cochran (25 yrs) & Alyssa Havlovic (5 yrs)
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –