The January 2018 issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the January 2018 NEBLINE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – –
- Feature Article: 2017 Extension Highlights
- What’s on a Food Label
- UNL Helps Small Food Business Start-ups
- Pesticide Applicator 2018 Training Dates
- Crop Production Clinic in Lincoln, Jan. 18
- “Successful Farmer Series” Weekly, Jan. 5–Feb. 9
- Upcoming Green Industry Conferences
- Extension’s 2018 Master Gardener Trainings, Two Sites Available
- Gnats In Winter? Check Potted Plants!
- Wildlife Need Tree Snags
- January Garden Guide
- Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award – Troy Bernadt
- It’s Time to Re-enroll in 4-H
- Meet 2017–2018 4-H Council
- Earth Wellness Festival Needs Volunteers
- Overnight Lock-In for 4th & 5th Graders
- Horse Bits: 4-H Horse Incentive Program and 4-H Horse Stampede Entries Due
- Upcoming Meetings, Events and Workshops for 4-H: Livestock Judging, Companion Animal Challenge, Crocheting, Pillow Sewing
- 2018 4-H Calendar
- New Nutrition Staff Member – Mindy Vyhnalek
- Pam Branson Retires After 44 Years
- Outgoing Extension Board Members
- Sarah Browning Receives Educator Award from Statewide Arboretum
- Alice Henneman Earns National Awards
- Upcoming Learning Child Trainings: Cultivating Healthy Intentional Mindful Educators (CHIME) Program for Childcare Providers | Management Training Program (MTP) for Childcare Directors | Workshops for Before and After School Providers (Basic Engineering, Magic of Electricity, Environmental Awareness) | Lincoln Early Childhood Conference
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –