The August 2017 issue of the free NEBLINE Newsletter is on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline.
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue:
- Back to School Nutrition
- On-the-Go Ideas for Breakfast
- Are You Avoiding Some Healthy Foods Because of Sugar?
- Tropical Fruit Dip Recipe (pg 5)
- Water Conservation in the Hot Summer Months
- Water “Load” Impacts Private Wastewater Systems
- Mosquitoes: A Bad Buzz
- Bats Can Be Removed from Buildings After Mid-August
- Culver’s Root: A Must-Have Perennial Plant
- August Garden Guide
- Selecting a Babysitter
- July Heart of 4-H Award Winner: Rachel Hanigan
- August Heart of 4-H Award Winner: Meg Bauman
- 4-H’ers Test Family and Consumer Science and Entrepreneurship Skills at Life Challenge
- 4-H’ers Test Animal Science Skills at PASE
- 4-H Clover College: 55 Workshops of Hands-On Learning
- Six Lancaster County 4-H Clubs Receive Governor’s Ag Excellence Awards
- Congratulations! Kristen Geisert Promoted
- Seeking Lancaster County Fair 100-Year or Older Photos/Artifacts
- and much more…
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –