The April issue of the free NEBLINE Newsletter is on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline.
- Emerald Ash Borer – Next Steps
- Emerald Ash Borer Seminars
- Is this food still safe to eat?
- Cheese Ball “Chick” Recipe
- Pollinator Class & Open House – April 6
- When will my child be ready to ride a bike?
- Upcoming Learning Child Trainings
- Look for Rust in Wheat
- Tractor Safety Courses for Youth
- Care for New Orchard Plantings
- Termite Damage, Infestation & Treatment Options – Part 2
- Western Meadowlark: Nebraska’s State Bird
- Household Hazardous Waste Collections – Local
- April Heart of 4-H Award Winner: Shane Kraus
- 4-H Club updates, 4-H Achievements Celebration, Upcoming Workshops, 4-H Camps and more
- 4-H Teen Council Practices Leadership at Lock-in
- Meet New Nutrition Staff
- Open House at State Capitol
- and much more…
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –