The March issue of the free NEBLINE Newsletter is on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline.
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue:
- Extension’s Agricultural Apps Put Management Tools in Producers’ Hands
- New Climate and Weather App: AgriTools
- Sorting Food Facts and Myths: Do Foods Labeled as “Natural” Deliver on Your Expectations?
- Termites Part 1: Know the Difference Between Termites and Ants
- Habitat Modification May Help Reduce Wildlife Conflicts
- Choosing a Site for Your Orchard
- 2017 All-America Vegetable Award Winners
- Is My Child Ready For Kindergarten?
- Heart of 4-H Award Winner: Nickie Casburn
- It’s Time to Re-Enroll in 4-H!
- Lancaster County 4-H’er Showcases Doll Clothing Business at ESI Capitol Contest
- 4-H Club updates, Upcoming Workshops, 4-H Camps and more
- Meet the 2017 Extension Board
- Paula Peterson Receives Statewide
Extension Board Volunteer Award
- Jenny DeBuhr Earns Award of Excellence
- and much more…
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –