The November/December issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the November/December 2016 NEBLINE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – –
- Look Who’s Hatching! Preschoolers Explore Egg-Laying Animals
- Makeover Your Leftovers
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding Recipe
- Makeover Your Leftovers – Nov 10 at Bryan Health East Campus (Local program)
- Cornhusker Economics and Market Journal Roadshow in Lincoln, Dec. 2 (Local program)
- Landowner/Tenant Cash and Flexible Lease Workshops, Dec. 9 (Local program)
- Successful Farmer Series Starts Dec. 16 (Local program)
- Essential Oils Around Children — What You Need to Know
- Upcoming Learning Child Trainings (Documenting Children’s Learning Online/In-Person Workshop | Pediatric CPR and First Aid Through the American Red Cross | Supervision of Children Training)
- Are Pantry Pests Bugging You?
- Do You Feed Birds? Here are Tips to Help You Save Money
- Feeding Birds: Suet Recipe
- What’s in Your Habitat?
- November/December Garden Guide
- Upcoming Green Industry Conferences (Nebraska Turfgrass Conference, Great Plains Growers Conference)
- Be a Master Gardener
- Heart of 4-H Award Winners (November: Sara Hansen) (December: Tammy Sheldon)
- AKSARBEN 4-H Results, 4-H Awards & Scholarships, Re-enrollment Time, 2016 Horse Awards, Upcoming Workshops for 4-H Members
- Meet Meghan Sittler, Domestic Water and Wastewater Extension Educator
- Outgoing 4-H Council Members: Shar Sieck, Sheridan Swotek
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –