The October issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the October 2016 NEBLINE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – –
- Legends of the Fall: Accidental & Occasional Invaders
- Pest Management for Invaders
- Can You Eat Your Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin?
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- Perfectly Pumpkin Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe
- Makeover Your Leftovers – Nov 10 at Bryan Health East Campus (Local program)
- Fall Control of Marestail
- Nebraska Early Learning Guidelines (Ages Birth to 5) for Childcare Providers, Parents & Caregivers
- If You Care, Leave it There! Should You Attempt to Rescue Sick or Injured Wild Animals?
- Growing Hardy Bulbs
- Fall Windbreak Site Preparation and Ordering Seedlings
- Tree Seedlings through the NRD
- New Nutrition and Health Educator, Alyssa Havlovic
- Marlo Yakel Receives the October Heart of 4-H Award
- 4-H Information Night Oct 6, 6 p.m. in Lincoln (Local program)
- Thank you 4-H Sponsors, Rabbit Clinic; Nebraska State Fair 4-H Results
- Emerald Ash Borer Seminar November 5 in Lincoln, Nebraska (Local program)
- Deadline for Extension Board Applications – Nov 1
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –