The September issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the September 2016 NEBLINE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue:
- 4-H Youth Showcase Projects, Develop Skills at the Super Fair
- Fresh Food Tips & Recipes: Featuring Everything But the Kitchen Sink Chopped Salad, Tasty Microwave Potato Chunks and Dill Cucumber Sauce
- Good Weaning Management is good for Animal Welfare & Your Bottom Line
- Husker Harvest Days September 13-15 near Grand Island, NE. Weather Ready Farms: Successfully Management Extremes is the theme for the 2016 University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources exhibit.
- Disasters Happen: Five Ways to help Children Cope
- Close, Head to Head Contact Spreads Head Lice
- Safely Clean Up After Rodents
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events – Lincoln, Nebraska
- Acreage Tough Perennial Plants
- September Garden Guide
- Solving Water, Landscape and Habitat Problems with Buffer Strips
- Fall Composting Demonstrations
- 4-H & Youth Upcoming Events and Highlights
- Blog is a Verb
- Meet New 4-H Assistant, Kristin Geisert
- Ag Society Hall of Fame 2016 Awards
- Lincoln Vital Signs Behavioral health Supplement
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –