The August issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the August 2016 NEBLINE!
Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – –
- 4-H Clover College 20th Anniversary
- Cool Summer Salads – You can make salads in a jar & Two Ingredient Vinaigrette Recipe for Salads
- Using La Niña to Forecast the Weather
- Inheriting a Farm, Seminar Aug. 17 (Local program)
- Don’t Banish the Booster Until Children Are 57″ Tall
- All Ears for Earwigs
- Diversity is the Key to Attracting Wildlife
- Choosing a Birdbath
- Helping Pollinators: Build a Solitary Bee Nest Using Recycled Materials
- August Garden Guide
- Grow Your Own Pest Control: Creating Habitat for Beneficial Insects
- Lincoln Center Kiwanis Receives the August Heart of 4-H Award
- 4-H’ers Test Family and Consumer Science, Entrepreneurship Skills at Life Challenge & Animal Science Skills at PASE
- Emerald Ash Borer Seminars Offered in July and August (Local programs)
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –