Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa Recipe!
Healthy and Delicious! Perfect for your picnic or July 4 celebration! If you give it a try, let me know! Also, if you aren’t skilled at cutting a mango here ya go! Simple Tips for Cutting a Mango.
Have a great day! Soni
I’m always looking for a dip that is tasty and healthy to enjoy with my family and friends. Salsa recipes with fruit are always a hit because they provide the perfect combination of sweet and savory. This Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa recipe from the Canned Food Alliance is easy to make, provides protein and fiber from the black beans, tastes amazing, and will be a great addition to your recipe collection. See my notes at the end for some of my tips when making this recipe.
Mango Tango Black Bean Salsa Recipe
Recipe courtesy of the Canned Food Alliance
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) mango slices, drained, cut into 3/4-inch cubes*
- 1 can (7 ounces) corn with peppers, drained**
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice***
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
View original post 175 more words