The July issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the July 2016 NEBLINE!
- Lancaster County Extension Board — Building Our Community Connection
- Treating Your Body Like a Computer: Trouble-Shooting Tips
- Fresh Salsa Recipe
- In-Season Nitrogen Management
- Controlling Weedy Vines on the Acreage
- Paper Wasps and Yellow Jackets
- Dekay’s Brown Snake
- Start with a Boom, End with a Broom
- Annual Flowers for Sunny Locations
- The Price (and Benefits) of Risky Play
- July Garden Guide
- New “Bug Masters” Volunteer Program
- 4-H Teen Council Received Global Youth Service Day Grant
- 4-H News, Resources & More
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –