The June issue of the free NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the June 2016 NEBLINE!
- Feature article: The Garden Grocery: Food Safety and Selection at Farmers’ Markets
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta Recipe!
- Nebraska Local Foods: Three Easy Ways for Consumers to Connect with Growers
- Backup Plan for Feeding Cow-Calf Pairs
- Tractor Safety Courses for Youth 14–15 (Statewide)
- Composting Demonstrations (Local)
- Time for Ticks
- Opossums — Nature’s Tick Eaters
- Chemical Hazards in Your Home
- New Nebraska Pollinator Habitat Certification Program
- Pollinator Week, June 19–24
- June Garden Guide
- Play Skills for Children
- Upcoming Learning Child Trainings (Local)
- Babysitting Training for 5th–7th Graders, July 13 (Local)
- 4-H News, Resources & More
- 4th Graders Gain Understanding of Agriculture at Ag Literacy Festival & More
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –