The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line – Yes, the September issue is out already!!! You can read it free! Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the September 2015 NEBLINE!
- 4-H Youth “Let the Good Times Grow” at Super Fair
- Read this BEFORE Reading Another Sensationalized Food Article on the Internet!
- Chocolate Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Cleaning Strategies When Pets are in the Household
- About Carbon Monoxide (CO) & Use of a Detector
- Pasture Management for Weed Control
- Tree Fertilization: Spring vs Fall
- Get Dirty: Help Young Children Learn About Science & Nature
- Outdoor Leaf Rubbings
- September Garden Guide
- Do You Need to Hire a Pest Control Company
- Michelle Huber is our September Heart of 4-H Award Winner (Congratulations Michelle!!)
- 4-H News, Resources
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –