The August issue of The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. You can read it free! Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the August 2015 NEBLINE!
- Nutrition Education Program Reaches 15-Year-Milestone Teaching Nutrition in Lincoln Schools
- Sitting is the New Smoking 22: Tips for Sitting Less and Moving More
- Salsa Yogurt Dip Recipe (easy and delicious!!)
- New Videos on Parenting Plans and Mediation
- How should I care for my septic tank? Are septic tank additives needed? How often should
the tank be pumped?
- Back to School Time is Near — Is Your Family Ready?
- Gully Erosion Management
- Pruning Raspberries
- August Blooming Perennial Flowers
- Controlling Flies Found in and Around the Home
- 4-H News, Resources
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –