The March issue of The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the March 2015 NEBLINE!
- 4-H Ag Literacy Teaches Youth Where Their Food and Fiber Comes From
- Food Safety Questions About Commercially-Canned Food
- 4-Ingredient Guacamole Recipe
- Children Act Fast, So Do Accidents
- Should I Test My Home for Radon?
- FREE Community Tax Preparation for Low- and Moderate-Income Individuals and Families
- AARP Driver Safety Program, March 13
- DriftWatch Specialty Crop Site Registry
- Soil Temperature Trends for Planting
- 2015 Vegetable All America Selections
- Outwitting Wildlife at Bird Feeders – Part II
- 4-H & Youth News, Events and more
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere –