The February issue of The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. Timely articles for you and your family! Here are some of the articles featured in this issue – – – – Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the February 2015 NEBLINE!
- Extension Salutes Our Dedicated Volunteers, Worth Half a Million Dollars Annually
- 6 Ways to Workout While Cooking
- Who Mentors Your Children and Grandchildren?
- 40 Developmental Assets for Adolescents
- Choosing a Fire Extinguisher
- Rain Gardens — A Green Solution to Acreage Stormwater Management
- February Garden Guide
- 2015 Flower All America Selections
- Keeping Nuisance Wildlife from Bird Feeders
- Meet the Lancaster County Extension Board
- 4-H & Youth News, Events and more
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere – http://lancaster.unl.edu