…and they are all free from Nebraska Extension!
Have you ever been asked to present a program or talk to a civic or community group, club or professional organization? Sometimes looking up ideas and information, then organizing it can be challenging and take a lot of time. Nebraska Extension is making it a lot easier for you by providing educational resources for you – free, on-line! No sign-in required. Everything from the benefits of Chocolate (love this!) to timely resources on bullying and finances. Here are the current programs available for 2014 and what’s coming for 2015:
For details about each program and to download the free educational resources, visit http://www.extension.unl.edu/communityprograms
- What’s in Your Drink? Making Healthier Choices (coming soon)
- Little Kids Cook! (available on-line now)
2014 – these are all available on-line (include Leaders Guides, Participants Guides, Powerpoint Presentations and more):
- Keeping Children Moving, Active, and Healthy
- Save Time: Microwave It!
- How our shopping habits help predict the future of our community
- Option A or Option B: The Steps of Making Good Decisions
- Making it Happen!: Building Positive Relationships with Children
- Social Networking Sites: What They Are and How to Navigate Them
- Chocolate — A Functional Food?
- Healthy Meal Planning on a Budget
- The Learning Child: Keys to Enhancing Learning
- Bite When the Temperature is Right
- How Strong Families Deal with Stress and Crisis
- Living Resourcefully: Finding Ways to Make Your Dollars Go Further
- Purchasing “Green” — What Does It Really Mean
- Fitting in the Fiber!
- Housing Options for Today and Tomorrow
- Make Sure It’s Done the Way You Want: Advance Directives
- Banding Together for Strength
- Caregiving: Challenges and Rewards
- Credit: How Do You Score?
- Promoting Cultural Understanding and Developing Cultural Competence
- Easy on Energy: Tips for Conserving
- Long Term Care: What Is It, Where Do You Get It and How Do You Pay For It!
- Make Every Drop Count in the Home
- One of Rural America’s Greatest Challenges . . . Methamphetamine
- Volunteerism: A Tool for Positive Youth Development
- Who Cares For The Caregiver
- Health of Children series includes:
- Healthy Meals for Healthy Kids: Ages 6-12 years
- Cooking with Your Kids
- Family Fitness
- Maintaining a Positive and Healthy Self-Esteem: What Can Adults Do?
Don’t forget to check out resources from your local university extension office too (find your local office)!
Have a great day!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
Nebraska Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere – http://lancaster.unl.edu