The October issue of The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line. You’re bound to find something for nearly everyone in your family.
Below I’ve listed some of the articles featured in the free on-line October issue.
Visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline and click on the link to the October 2014 NEBLINE!
- Smart Snacking!
- So Many Ways to Connect to UNL Extension’s Food Resources
- Walnut Trail Mix Recipe
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Ask Lorene: How do I clean my flat screens (TV or computer) without using harsh chemicals?
- Family Cell Phone Rules
- Wanted: Craft and Hobby Entrepreneurs in Nebraska
- Tips for Time Management
- AARP Driver Safety Program, Nov. 14 in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Freeze Effects on Forages
- Managing Resistant Weeds
- Is Your Dog Prepared for Winter?
- Potatoes Turning Green
- October Garden Guide
- Tiny Bugs with a Big Bite
- Now’s the Time to Do Some “Pest-Proofing!”
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
UNL Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere – http://lancaster.unl.edu