The September issue of The NEBLINE newsletter is now on-line at http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline! Like last month, you’ll find something in the NEBLINE for nearly everyone! Here are just a few of the articles you’ll find in this month’s free issue:
- 4-H Youth Showcase Their Achievements at Super Fair
- Avoid These Canning Practices!
- We’ve got a free class coming up! Quick, Tasty, Healthy, 5-Ingredient Recipes, Tuesday, Oct. 28, 6:30–8 p.m. in Lincoln, Nebraska
- September is National Preparedness Month
- Ask Lorene: Do I need to clean my dishwasher?
- Activities to Help Me Grow! From The Learning Child Blog
- Helping Reduce Falls in Older Adults Program: Stepping On Workshop to Reduce Falls, Sept. 8–Oct. 20 in Lincoln, Nebraska
- 2014 Household Hazardous Waste Collections in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Fall is the Best Time for Control of Tough Weeds
- Predicting Last Irrigation of the Season for Crops
- Water Meter Calculator App and CornWater Irrigation Management Online Tools Now Available
- Flowers That Tower
- September Garden Guide
- Cicada Killers and Steel-Blue Cricket Hunters – Wasp
- …. and much more
If you don’t live in Lancaster County, Nebraska, please make sure to check out your local extension office too. Your extension office has resources for you, your family and community. To find your local office, visit http://lancaster.unl.edu/office/locate.shtml (nationwide listing).
Have a great day!!
Responsive. Innovative. Trusted.
UNL Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere – http://lancaster.unl.edu