The May 2014 Edition of the NEBLINE is now on-line! Find these stories and more at http://lancaster.unl.edu/nebline:
- The Cost of Invasive Species
- Satisfying Main Dish Salads for May – Salad Month
- Reading With Children Increases Literacy
- Which compact fluorescent bulb (CFL) should I choose?
- Healthy Trees – Avoiding Common Problems at Planting is Half the Battle
- 2014: Year of the Echinacea
- 4-H & Youth News & Announcements
- … and so much more.
The NEBLINE is a free newsletter, published monthly (except December) and mailed to nearly 11,500 households in Lancaster County, Nebraska. It is also available on-line.
**The 4-H Clover College Registration and Schedule will also be included on-line on April 22. **
UNL Extension provides research-based information to help you make informed decisions any time, any place, anywhere – http://lancaster.unl.edu